[dba-SQLServer] UTC Date Time Fields and Baan with SqlServer

John Skolits askolits at ot.com
Wed Aug 9 10:36:10 CDT 2006

Stuart,

I wanted to try your method to at least retrieve the settings.
I ran the Query analyzer and ran

Exec sp_help_targetserver

And the return message was that it "could not find stored procedure
sp_help_targetserver".  I was it running against the specific database.

I then ran it against all the databases and it only found it in msbd.

I copied the SP from msbd to the database I'm working with and it now
returned some column headings but no data.

Am I missing something?