[dba-SQLServer] Addresses in Europe and elsewhere

David Emerson newsgrps at dalyn.co.nz
Mon Aug 14 23:17:24 CDT 2006

Ah - that's the difference between the writers and the (automated)
readers.  As far as I am aware, mail will take the same time to get
from one place to another in NZ whether it has a postcode or
not.  For the senders there is little benefit (apart from the extra
reassurance that a post code could make it more certain that the
letter will arrive near the correct place.

However, this is getting off topic.

David