[dba-SQLServer] [AccessD]TransferringadatabasetoanotherSQLServer

Kath Pelletti kp at sdsonline.net
Mon Aug 28 22:02:58 CDT 2006

I can't see the point of deliberately *not* helping someone past a certain point.

My experience of the lists (here) has been that people generally help as much as they can. They only stop when they simply don't have the time or resources to help further and when that happens they just say so. No need to put people down.

But I have noticed that this is not an *ordinary* list in that sense.

Kath Pelletti