[dba-SQLServer] SQL Injection and Sprocs

artful at rogers.com artful at rogers.com
Tue Aug 29 17:54:45 CDT 2006

Precisely my thoughts on this, but as I like to pretend that I am open-minded and always willing to step back from an opinion once it has been refuted, I thought to invite disproof. I have yet to see one, but as any logician knows, the absence of disproof does not constitute proof. I would dearly love to see an injection attack that can defeat the sproc+params approach.

A.