[dba-SQLServer] SQL 2005 Server Management Studio

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 1 13:59:34 CST 2006

Jay Schmelzer shows you how to install and administer the database with
the Express Manager, design and implement DataSet-bound forms, and
generate reports with SQL Server Reporting Services.
Database Dev With SQL Server Express, VB 2005  60 minute video
http://www.ftponline.com/channels/net/reports/vslivesf/2006/schmelzer/