[dba-SQLServer] SQL 2005 Server Management Studio

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Thu Feb 2 13:21:48 CST 2006

If you are having trouble removing bits and pieces of an install made
via the windows installer,
Locate and run the MS Windows Installer CleanUp Utility msicuu2.exe.
Some users have said they removed Symantec after faulty install and
Visio without a necessary CD.
Here is a brief article on it and download URL
http://techrepublic.com.com/5100-10877_11-6030075.html?tag=nl.e064