[dba-SQLServer] SQL 2005 Server Management Studio

Susan Harkins harkinsss at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 6 14:20:34 CST 2006

Charlotte, the good news is that SQL Server Express and VB Express are great
together. :) I honestly don't think I'd use Access for a small project again
-- unless forced to.

Susan H.

Well, color me skeptical, but any time a vendor reassures me that some
capability will continue in the next version, I start having serious
concerns about the longer term viability of the product.  Otherwise, they
would have just said that development capability would continue.
They've also stated that Jet won't be updated; and they're trying to move
everyone to SQL Express.  There's an old saying about the handwriting on the
wall ....