[dba-SQLServer] About Mike's SQL Server book

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Sat Feb 11 09:47:03 CST 2006

"Mastering SQL Server 2005" is on Amazon.  It was published 1/31/06, and
ships in 1 to 3 weeks.  They must not have copies on the shelf yet.  Price
is good at $37.79.

The Express book is not listed on Amazon, but is listed on Sybex.

In fact, if you search for 'SQL Server 2005' on the Sybex site, these books
are #1 and #2 on the list!

Dan