[dba-SQLServer] DTS

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Thu Feb 16 17:04:24 CST 2006

Hi All:

I have just upgraded a client's SQL 2000 DB to SQL 2005 and a number of
objects have been changed, modified or 'wandered'. One issue that is a major
problem is the original (2000) had a number of DTS executable files that
were used to import some raw data through various function and SP calls.

The DTS files have disappeared or when it is manually attempted to re-create
the process again the results seem to disappear(?)

There must be so obvious reason for this but at this late hour it is not
obvious.

Any help or comments would be greatly appreciated... (I am going for a
coffee.)

Jim