[dba-SQLServer] DTS

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Thu Feb 16 23:22:41 CST 2006

If you are having trouble removing bits and pieces of an install made
via the windows installer,
Locate and run the MS Windows Installer CleanUp Utility msicuu2.exe.
Some users have said they removed Symantec after faulty install and
Visio without a necessary CD.
Here is a brief article on it and download URL
http://techrepublic.com.com/5100-10877_11-6030075.html?tag=nl.e064

or have a look through MSDN SQL Express Blog
http://blogs.msdn.com/sqlexpress/archive/2004/07/04/172956.aspx