[dba-SQLServer] RepServices: Binding a table to a StoredProc

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 22:21:11 CST 2006

is this RS 2000 or 2005?  in your sproc is it a select from a table or temp?
or cursor?... i've had the best luck on sprocs declaring a variable dummy
table up front to get the fields I need...

ie,

declare @dummy Table (Field1 int, field2 varchar(8), ...)

http://pcthis.blogspot.com |PC news with out the jargon!