[dba-SQLServer] Include data in Generate SQL Script

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Sun Feb 26 07:35:49 CST 2006

For this sort of thing, I use dbScripter. Google that or "DKS Advanced
Solutions, Inc." This product will let you script out any database in a
variety of ways, including selective tables. It will write both the DDL and
the Insert statements. And you can target the receiving DB, so that certain
data types will be converted to the types expected by the receiver.
I have been using it for years, and it is rock-solid.