[dba-SQLServer] ASP.NET

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Mon Feb 27 11:51:48 CST 2006

It gets a little messy handling session states over multiple servers and
there are different methods
used between ASP.NET 2.0 and ASP.NET 1.x

Jeff Prosise's blog entry on session state partitioning in ASP.NET 2.0.
Related: Mike Volodarsky's article on session state management.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/05/09/SessionState/default.aspx

http://wintellect.com/WEBLOGS/wintellect/archive/2005/12/06/2400.aspx
http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/04/08/WickedCode/