[dba-SQLServer] HELP!!! sQL SERVER WON'T INSTALL

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 11:14:58 CST 2006

the following may not help a lot, but...
visit vmware.com and download their "free" vmserver, next install a clean OS
and retry your VS2005/SS2005.  There may be other conflicts with your
exisiting environment.  are you doing the full version or the express?

--
Francisco

http://pcthis.blogspot.com |PC news with out the jargon!