[dba-SQLServer] trigger help

Susan Harkins harkinsss at bellsouth.net
Sun Jan 15 13:05:41 CST 2006

It was entirely my fault, I just didn't see it at first. I had entered the
code myself and deleted the BEGIN statement, so that END statement way out
of sight just wasn't correct -- my own fault. :(

Susan H.

Susan:

It is sometimes confusing using the SP language where there is no 'end of
section/code'. The snippet either runs out of lines to process and
terminates or new 'structure' is started. Very confusing for us VB guys that
are use to a clean start and finish structure.