[dba-SQLServer] Properties window

Susan Harkins harkinsss at bellsouth.net
Tue Jan 17 09:56:26 CST 2006

 I'm trying to change the filegroup for a table, I should be able to do that
-- but that window's the only place I can find the Filegroup property.

Susan H.

Hi Susan,

Yes - mine are grayed out as well.  But I looked at those properties and
realized that the ones on this list are 'stable' properties anyway - not
stuff that needs changing.

In the left pane of the properties window you can select Extended
Properties.  Those can be changed, and are probably what you're looking for.

And, it looks as though you can add properties that you want.