[dba-SQLServer] Upsize wizard and named queries

John Colby jwcolby at ColbyConsulting.com
Fri Jan 20 18:08:02 CST 2006

I thought that someone said I needed to pull all SQL out of properties and
create named queries so that the upsize wizard could upsize them.  I did so
but I am not seeing any indication that the saved queries are being upsized?
Are they supposed to?  If so, what will happen?  Will the queries be deleted
from the query tab?  What happens to the object properties
(form/combo/list)?  Or is this only for ADPs?  If it is only for ADPs how do
I manually upsize the queries and then how do I replace the queries in the
object properties with the SPs or whatever the equivalent is in SQL Server.

Confused in CT