[dba-SQLServer] Access Connection to SQL Server (was: Upsize wizard and named queries)

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Mon Jan 23 15:05:57 CST 2006

Doris,

Can you give more information on this?  Which versions of Access and SQL
Server are you using.  You said this limits the connection string packet
size, but what impact does that have on the developer?  Or impact on the
users?

Are you using CurrentProject.Connection or CurrentProject.AccessConnection?

I am about to begin developing a system using Access 2003 as the FE and SQL
Server 2005 as the BE, and would like to know more about this issue.

Thanks!
Dan