[dba-SQLServer] Moving some object's recordsource to SQL Server

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Jan 25 00:41:28 CST 2006

Hi John:

1. Set the ADO objects
2. Create an ADO connection.
3. Create a SP on the SQL that will accept parameters.
4. Set up a recordset to received data from the SP.

5. When the recordset is populated use its data to fill the combo/list box
   (use the old combo box object if you do not have it I will send you a
working copy but I think you do.)

Every time a change is made in the request (filter) processes from 1 to 5
are invoked. If you need code samples I will be glad to send then to you.

Jim