[dba-SQLServer] I've had enough!

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Wed Jan 25 21:13:44 CST 2006

This might help
http://lab.msdn.microsoft.com/express/readme/
look under
1.2. Uninstalling Express Editions
and specifically the link

To download a tool which may help you clean your machine in preparation
for installing Visual Studio Express Edition Beta 2, please visit this
link.  Please Note: This tool is not supported or thoroughly tested by
Microsoft.  This is a free tool and you should use it at your own risk.
No warranty or support is provided, express or implied.

Or use this forum
Installing and Registering Visual Studio Express Editions
http://forums.microsoft.com/msdn/showforum.aspx?forumid=24&siteid=1

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.