[dba-SQLServer] SQL 2005 Server Management Studio

John Colby jwcolby at ColbyConsulting.com
Thu Jan 26 12:18:23 CST 2006

>You have to edit and save them in the database itself.

And you do that by.....

Part of the problem here I suspect is that I am out on the bleeding edge
trying to use SQL Server 2005 which has a brand new widget for management
called Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express.  The old tools don't
work with 2005.  And (apparently) no one on this group is using this thing.

And then of course I am clueless to start with, never having done any of
this before.  I really don't want to spend my time learning the tools for
SQL Server 2000 (I have actually used them a fair amount) because I am
"selling" 2005 Express (can you say FREE?  An easy sell!) to my clients.  As
such I need to learn the tools for 2005 Express.