[dba-SQLServer] SQL 2005 Server Management Studio

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Jan 27 00:08:43 CST 2006

Hi Susan:

I have been playing with and have the base for a new application on the new
MS SQL 2005... not the Express version, (Last time the Express version
corrupted things so badly that a full re-install was required) and it runs
excellently and is very stable. There is now too many features on it and MS
SQL is becoming a huge data management pig with so many different modules. I
am sure I am sure I will master it.... 5 years after MS has introduced
another version.

I feel the Express is just 'cripple-ware' and would recommend MySQL for
small low cost jobs.

Jim