[dba-SQLServer] SQL 2005 Server Management Studio

Robert L. Stewart rl_stewart at highstream.net
Sat Jan 28 08:37:18 CST 2006

I am already going that way and have been for over a year.  The
problem is that I essentially have wasted the last year because the
difference between VS 2003 and 2005 is so radical.  Now I am relearning.

John,

What is the SPs read-only problem?  Can you explain what you are
trying to do again?

Robert