[dba-SQLServer] For Susan / Martin

Susan Harkins harkinsss at bellsouth.net
Tue Jan 31 21:10:25 CST 2006

No, I think most of the information -- if going from Access to SQL Server
2000 is probably still the same -- Martin?

There may be subtle changes between Jet SQL and T-SQL that I don't know
about, but I wouldn't expect much. Martin will know better than me -- I
haven't done much with 2005 -- been busy with SQL Server Express, but
they're still just as similar as they always have been.

Susan H.

Just wondering whether you have a new version of your access to sql book for
Sql Server 2005?