[dba-SQLServer] SQL WildCard Searches

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 26 11:03:13 CDT 2006

Thanks Again Robert,

Is there a way to call this procedure from within SQL Server...I'm trying to
do this all in SQL Server and not involve Access.  I can call the sproc from
the query analyzer...but I can only pass a single value.  How can I, using
the logic below(all where clauses in table),from the query analyzer...loop
through the records in my criteria table and execute the sproc on each one?

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte