[dba-SQLServer] Simple Install to run SQL2000 Database

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Thu Oct 5 10:11:11 CDT 2006

You could try running SQL Express 2005 in SQL 2000 degraded mode
it comes with a new downloadable version of SQL Enterprise manager
SQL Server Management Studio Express

I have used this replacement for SQL EM 2000 comes with VB6 source code
a bit sluggish running under 500 Meg

http://www.asql.biz/en/

--
Marty Connelly