[dba-SQLServer] Access BE to SQL

Susan Harkins ssharkins at setel.com
Fri Oct 6 07:43:32 CDT 2006

I'd also like to suggest an old book that Martin and I wrote together back
in 2000 -- "SQL: Access to SQL Server" -- Martin wrote the half on migrating
Access to SQL Server and did an excellent job. It's by Apress. If I had an
author copy left, I'd just send it to you, but I don't.

That book gets the best reviews and comments and everyone always compliments
Martin on what a thorough job he did explaining the process.

Susan H.

John,  I don't know whether to smile or cry.  Perhaps I'll split the
difference with a sigh.