[dba-SQLServer] Access BE to SQL

Robert L. Stewart rl_stewart at highstream.net
Fri Oct 6 08:43:46 CDT 2006

Actually John, you can reference home made functions in SQL Server,
they just have to be created in SQL Server and not Access.  I use
them all the time.  Yes, he has some light areas and number 1 is one
of them.  There is a lot more naming that you should do in SQL Server
that you do in Access, indexes, foreign key relationships,
constraints, etc.  And redesigning the application to use stored
procedures, after creating all of the stored procedures, is going to
take a while.