[dba-SQLServer] Access BE to SQL

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Fri Oct 6 12:50:11 CDT 2006

You might want to pick up a copy of speed ferret, with that number of tables
you have to make sure that the field names in Access conform to SQL
field naming conventions. For example if you have a space in a field name
you might want to change to an underscore. Speed ferret will change
all occurrences in forms reports etc.

Liz Doering wrote:

>Susan,
>
>Thanks for the confirmation.  I insisted Steve and I needed your book when this project was first discussed--a couple of years ago.  We've moved offices since then, but I know he hasn't gotten rid of it!
>
>Liz Doering
>Senior Developer
>Symphony Information Services
>www.symphonyinfo.com