[dba-SQLServer] Looks Like SpamCop is at it again

Susan Harkins ssharkins at setel.com
Thu Sep 21 18:22:42 CDT 2006

They've already responded again -- not running SpamCop -- it's got to be in
the chain somewhere -- that's their suggestion too. Can't do much about it
except watch for it and let you know when my mail disappears next time.

Thanks Bryan!
Susan H.

I don't know. There could be a holdup somewhere in the chain, that's why
I'll need to see one of the delayed posts.

The SpamCop question was just an idea based on timing. A guess really.