[dba-SQLServer] Where does the data go

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Dec 7 07:23:02 CST 2007

As I mentioned last night, I need to iterate a recordset in a stored proc in
SQL, sending the fields in the recordset off to another stored procedure.

Is this possible?  I have my books out and am Googling like mad but I am not
seeing anything like recordset objects in tsql.  I could switch to VB.Net
and do it there but given that I am already in stored procedure mode (which
I do not do a lot of, but need to get conversant in) I thought I would try
and do it there.

So is this possible at all in TSQL?