[dba-SQLServer] Log file reuse

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 14:58:23 CST 2007

It will reuse space if you are clearing the data at the check points.
One of the many reasons I have auto backups when the log hits > 60%.
You can choose juse to runt the truncate log backup command that just
simply flushes out committed transactions, in my environment I cannot
do that but should not be too bad for you if you so need this
functionality.

Btw out of curiosity what was the error you received?