[dba-SQLServer] Outlandish Pricing?

Jim Moss jim.moss at jlmoss.net
Tue Feb 13 15:52:41 CST 2007

John,

What I remember from the press release from something like last March was
2 tb for under $2000. And I think that it was mentioned that the appliance
could be upgraded to 6 tb? for a total cost of of around $6000. I just
downloaded a .ppt from the company website and will forward zipped, to
your email address.

Jim