[dba-SQLServer] Holidays by Nation and State/Province/Canton/ etc.

Elam, Debbie DElam at jenkens.com
Fri Jan 12 08:24:57 CST 2007

There are state holidays in the US as well as national ones.  For the most
part, only State employees take the state holidays off.  There are sometimes
local holidays as well.  Where I work, we have another office in the same
state that takes a holiday for a local festival.  To be fair, they probably
could not get into the building that day anyhow.  They have a street
festival happening practically in their laps.

Debbie