[dba-SQLServer] Migrating tables to a new database

James Barash James at fcidms.com
Mon Jan 22 09:33:56 CST 2007

John:

If you are using Enterprise Manager, you can use the Import Data Wizard and
instead of using Copy Tables, use Copy Objects and Data. Then uncheck copy
all objects and select the table you need to copy and it will create the
table with all its indexes, relationships, etc. if there are any and then
copy the data. I use this all the time and found it works very well.
Hope this helps.

James Barash