[dba-SQLServer] A weird Access + SQL puzzle

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 19:21:20 CDT 2007

Good leads, Billy, but in this case I believe, off the mark. I re-restored
the database and then ran it from A2K and A2K3 and guess what? It turns out
for some odd reason to be A2K-specific. A2K3 has no issue, and therefore
ultimately neither do I. The only reason I devolved in this case was I
dislike the native colour scheme in A2K3 -- tabls coloured white -- bloddy
L. Ghostly and ghastly. There must be some way out of here, said the coder
to the thief.

A.