[dba-SQLServer] Windows shutdown

Webadmin - Tenbus spike at tenbus.co.uk
Sun Jul 29 01:33:14 CDT 2007

Hi John!

This is WAY outside of my field of experience! But I wonder if the SQL
Server is stopping the OS shutting down if it thinks someone (your other
computer) is still connected. Maybe your other machine needs to
positivly disconnect - a bit like the recordset=none (or whatever) we
use in Access.

Just a total WAG John!

Regards
Chris Foote