[dba-SQLServer] Help file for Visual Studio

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Jun 15 09:01:30 CDT 2007

Further to that, if I (for example) click on a method of the stringbuilder
class, it will return a page on the string builder.  However if I try to
enter "stringbuilder" in the index to the left, it does not find it,
ostensibly because the index is being filtered to SQL Server stuff which
does not have "stringbuilder".  Thus I cannot go to the help and search for
VB.Net objects directly, I have to USE an object, then click on a class
member to get help about that class.  Rather unhelpful.