[dba-SQLServer] Viewing and Modifying stored procedures

Jennifer Gross jengross at gte.net
Tue Jun 26 10:56:01 CDT 2007

Hi Paul,

This is what I hoped as well, but it doesn't seem to be the case.  The
right click menu gives me the option to script a modification, or script
a re-creation of the stored procedure, plus some other stuff.  But I am
not seeing a way to just open the stored procedure, see the code, modify
it and save it again.

Jennifer