[dba-SQLServer] Viewing and Modifying stored procedures

Jennifer Gross jengross at gte.net
Tue Jun 26 11:16:55 CDT 2007

Hi Elizabeth,

Yes, I have modify.  What it does is set up a template T-SQL script to
modify the stored procedure.  If that is the only way to do it, then
that is how I will have to work with it.  I was hoping for just an
editing window.  Since I inherited this database what I really want to
do is poke around and look at the code and I can't seem to find any way
to just look at the code without generating one of these T-SQL
templates.

I hope that makes sense.

Jennifer