[dba-SQLServer] Viewing and Modifying stored procedures

Jennifer Gross jengross at gte.net
Wed Jun 27 16:33:09 CDT 2007

Robert,

It is interesting that you thought I was complaining, because in my mind
that is not what was happening.  I was asking for help, trying to grasp
a concept, thinking that I am not explaining myself well, so I try to
restate my question to be more clear.  When, yes, it is me who is not
understanding.  Now I think I do, thanks to everyone's help.

Jennifer