[dba-SQLServer] Securables in SQL Server 2005

Elizabeth.J.Doering at wellsfargo.com Elizabeth.J.Doering at wellsfargo.com
Fri Mar 16 08:15:40 CDT 2007

Francisco,

Thanks so much for replying.  I actually came to the same solution.

Since, however, I had hundreds to set--and a bunch to unset--I created a
table with all the objects and who needed permissions on each one.  Then
I built up all my Grant and Revoke statements in a query, pasted the
results in a new query window and ran them all at once.  I'm sure there
were more elegant solutions, but this one did save my fingers--and my
hair!

Thanks,

Liz

Liz  Doering
612.667.2447

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If
you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on
this message or any information herein. If you have received this
and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation"