[dba-SQLServer] Bulk insert

Robert L. Stewart rl_stewart at highstream.net
Wed May 9 08:31:00 CDT 2007

John,

I am working on an example of doing this with SQL Server for you.  But,
since I have the same amount of free time as you do, it is going to take
a week or so to complete.  I am using the same concept as you did with
a couple of table to hold the Import spec and the column definitions
for the spec. I am going to only build it for one table to show how it
can be done. The rest will be up to you if you want to expand it.

Robert