[dba-SQLServer] SQL Server - Turning comparisons into Booleans

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Mon May 14 17:40:31 CDT 2007

Here are some sites on Sharepoint, you might want to look through
SharePoint User Group UK </>
http://suguk.org/

Meridio's site for documentation on Sharepoint.
http://www.meridio.com

Heck these guys designed the Sharepoint sites for UK MoD and their office HQ
is just down the road from you in Belfast.  Queen's Rd. Maybe you can
sweet talk for advice.

Microsoft and AIIM present Advanced Records Management
 and Information Lifecycle Management using Office SharePoint Server 2007

http://www.microsoft.com/ireland/technet/default.mspx

Inside SharePoint Authorization
http://mssharepoint.advisorguide.com/doc/18977

--