[dba-SQLServer] SQL RunTime/Performance (newbie)

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Nov 14 10:10:17 CST 2007

Randy,

First let me say that I am a relative nubee to SQL Server and am probably
not the one to ask for help.  Since you posted your question to the forum,
anyone who can help will pipe up.

Second, I don't really understand your question.

What does this mean?

>the identification and resolution to track and increase an instance of SQL.

I do know that there are tools for looking at the pieces and parts of SQL
Server, disk usage processor usage and the like.  I do not know how to do
that stuff myself without going searching for it.