[dba-SQLServer] SQL Server Classes

O'Connor, Patricia (OTDA) Patricia.O'Connor at otda.state.ny.us
Mon Oct 1 13:05:19 CDT 2007

We are switching some fox pro and access dbs to ms sql server 2005

What classes should we take to be able to
    Designing, implement, and maintaining databases
    program stored procedures scripts triggers etc
    and have front end users write queries

These were suggested are they decent, should there be others, and what
order is best

MS 2778: Writing Queries Using Microsoft(r) SQL Server(tm) 2005
Transact-SQL
MS 2779: Implementing a Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Database
MS 2780: Maintaining a Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Database

Thank you
Patti
* Patricia O'Connor
* Associate Computer Programmer Analyst
* OTDA - BDMA
* (W) mailto:Patricia.O'Connor at otda.state.ny.us
* (w) mailto:aa1160 at nysemail.state.ny.us
This e-mail, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or otherwise legally protected. It is intended only for the addressee. If you received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, do not disseminate, copy or otherwise use this e-mail or its attachments.  Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete the e-mail from your system.