[dba-SQLServer] SQL Server Classes

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 14:00:12 CDT 2007

I have taught the first and third, Patricia. The students's course
evaluations were all "excellent".  I'm teaching the second one on October
22, but it will be my first time at it. For this I also highly recommend my
friend Dejan Sunderic's book "Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Stored Procedure
Programming in T-SQL and .NET". He provides a site from which you can
download all the examples and the database (which does assets management and
is non-trivial. He's got about 3 chapters on using the CLR, too.

hth,
Arthur