[dba-SQLServer] [dba-sqlserver] Access BE tables - migrate to SQL2005

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 09:18:29 CDT 2007

Yes, you need to be concerned. You might use a tool such as Rick Fisher's Find
and Replace to find and replace all such column names with more acceptable
names (such as Event2 and Feb95). Do this on a backed-up copy of your BE.
Rick's program is excellent at finding all occurrences of target strings --
it looks everywhere: in queries and tables and code strings etc.

hth,
Arthur