[dba-SQLServer] SQL 2005 Express v. SQL 2005 Express withAdvancedServices

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 15:04:51 CST 2008

When we wrote the book on Express, it didn't support Reporting Services. We
were working with the beta (what a royal pia -- worst betas ever). It's
possible that once it was released they got so many requests/complaints that
they added it, but I really don't know Arthur -- I haven't kept up with
Express as I should've. I really thought that would be my last tech book and
I had planned to give up tech articles too -- so much for best laid plans.
:(

Susan H.