[dba-SQLServer] SQL7 to SQL2005...

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 18 10:55:42 CST 2008

Hello All,

I currently use SQL Server 7.   I installed MS Visual Web Developer Express...and it added a folder MS SQL Server 2005.  In the Folder under "Configuration Tools" it has SQL Server Configuration Manager...which I have no idea what it is.  There doesn't seem to be a place to manage tables/SPs.  Is the folder misleading or does this mean SQL Server 2005 has been installed?  SQL7 and Enterprise Manager still seem to be working properly.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte